2

E-Load Here

Posted by abie on 10:30 AM in
This is the sign that greeted me last night when we arrived home. We left our nanny at home as I can’t bear to spend a day with her (yeah, I am that irritated with her) and when we reached home, there is a sign in our front door saying “E-Load here.”

We allowed our nanny to do business on the side while being Bela’s nanny. She is selling Avon products and we allowed her since she promised that she will only sell her goods at Bela’s school. But then she started selling her goods too in our neighborhood so there are times that she will ask for my permission if she can go out since she has to collect payments from her buyers. Then she will ask permission too every Saturday to go to Avon because she needs to get her orders. She did not hear anything from us as we know that she also needed the extra money to send to her family in the province.

But when I saw the sign in our front door about E-load, then I said it is too much already. I asked Howell to talk to her and remove the signage. Imagine, there would be a lot of people who will go to our house to purchase E-load from her. What if Bela is sleeping? Bela takes a nap in the sala and she easily gets distracted even with small noise. So it means my daughter will not be able to have a good nap.

Well I guess we have been too linient on her. Howell said that our nanny asked his permission before we left yesterday if she can put the signage and my husband said no way. So even my husband was shocked when he saw the signage when we reached home. This only gets to show that my nanny no longer knows how to respect the authority.

So that’s it. I really have to talk to her.

2 Comments


ang kapal abie hahah! good na wala na siya.


Hahaha, negosyante pala yaya mo!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.