6

Bye Yaya! Yipee!!

Posted by abie on 10:33 AM in
I was really planning to talk to my nanny this morning to tell her that she better clean up her act or else we will have to let her go. But I just received the best news ever this morning.

My nanny texted me and said that she can only stay up to the end of August as she wants to concentrate on her AVON business. Good luck to her. LOL. I think she is already lucky that we allowed her to do business on the side while being Bela’s yaya and so I really hate it that she is abusing our kindness.

This is the best thing that she has done so far. LOL. At least I don’t have to ask her to leave, which is the hardest part for me to do. That is why even though I really hate her so much, I can’t ask her to leave because I don’t know how to say it nicely. But since she volunteered to leave, then well and good. I was all smiles while I was reading her text. But I must say that Howell got worried and was really not happy with the text that we got from our yaya because he still thinks that we can no longer get a better replacement for our yaya now.

I admit that it would really be difficult to look for a new yaya that will do a good job with our daughter and will really take care of her. But I just have to pray for it since things are really not working well between me and my yaya. So it’s really time for her to go. So I’m now on the search for a new yaya for Bela. Please help me pray that the replacement that we will be getting will really take good care of my daughter.

6 Comments


good luck abie :) kaya mo yan hihi


andyan naman ang mommy mo -) kaya yan abie -)


better na yan sis, kesa naman parating nasisira araw mo. LOL! :) goodluck on your yaya hunting ;)


sana ul find a better replacement soon. ang hirap pag ganyan yaya / helper, marunong pa sa amo nya haha

Anonymous says:

Naku ako din, may yaya issue. Post ko nga rin. Pero di naman tulad ng sa yaya mo! hahaha. Hope you will find one soon. Sayang now ko lang nabasa ito. May padating ako galing Cagayan by tomorrow, kaso kakasakay lang ng bus. Kahapon ko lang natanong sa friend ko, buti umabot pa, kasabay ng maid din nya. Sana nga lang ok. Tatanong din ako pag nakuha ko na if meron pa dun.


napanood nun ang commercial ng avon.. kaya akala nya dun cia aasenso! lol... kaya mo yan abie! kaw pa!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.