0

coffee break ver. 1.30

Posted by abie on 12:05 AM in
Jan's Coffee Break

When it comes to food, I don’t think I would be the perfect person to ask. One, me and my husband are not really adventurous when it comes to picking restaurants so we really have tried a lot of restaurants and we won’t try it unless it was recommended to us by our friends. Second, I really have no sense of taste as for me everything is really delicious and I am no picky eater since I eat almost anything.

But here is my list:

1. Banana Leaf – My husband loves spicy food and so when we discovered Banana Leaf (our friend brought us there), it became one of our favorite restaurants. But I like their Podium branch better than their Midtown branch as the servers at Midtown are not so helpful with their customers. Our favorite is the Roti Canai with curry sauce, Penang Char, Fish with Malayan Curry Sauce and my husband’s favorite is their lamb dish. Although I find Banana Leaf a little expensive compared to the other restaurants that we like.
2. Café Monaco in Banawe – Again, another friend introduced us to this restaurant. It is just a small Korean restaurant along Banawe and it is one of the things that I like about this resto – it is not crowded and so we always have one quite dinner every time we are there. Their price is also very affordable and all their foods are really yummy. My favorite is the Bibimbop, their California Maki (which is really better than Tokyo-Tokyo) and their Fruit Crepes)
3. Racks – Their servings are big that is why I always share their house specialties with my sister since I can’t finish it and I find their prices affordable too.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.