0

Her search for gladiator shoes

Posted by abie on 11:11 PM in
What’s the latest fashion or trend now when it comes to shoes? My sister has been obsessing over gladiator shoes and she has searched the malls in her search for a perfect gladiator shoes. Since it is the “in” thing right now, she is having a hard time finding the shoes that she wants at a budget friendly price. She was able to find a lot of gladiator shoes in the malls here but it is way over her budget. She is already getting frustrated as she really wants to get hold of that shoe.


And since I did not get her anything for her birthday, I decided to help her look for the gladiator shoes that she wants and promised to give it to her as my birthday present. I showed her the gladiator shoes that I found from Blowfish Women's Shoes and she loves it. Finally, her quest for her gladiator shoes is finally over and she was really happy because she didn’t have to pay anything for it.


And since I’m on the lookout for shoes also and the shopaholic in me kicked in again, I found some nice Blowfish Shoes for me as well. And looking at my budget, I can even afford a Blowfish Men's Shoes for my husband too. Oh, well I guess that’s what really happens when I browse an online store, I always end up buying something.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.