0

Giddy with excitement

Posted by abie on 12:27 PM in
Ok, before I search the net for kitchen sinks, I just want to make this post:

The nanny is leaving this Thursday. She is suppose to leave on the 31st (since she still wants to get her full salary), but since we will be leaving for Baguio on the 29th, she was asking me yesterday if she can leave on the 28th instead. I have been counting the days for the day that she will leave. LOL. I am excited. But at the same time I am anxious too for the new nanny that we will be hiring. I have included it in our prayers and I have asked the Big man up there to please give us a nanny that will really take good care of my daughter.

I already spoke to my dad’s friend who recruits nannies from the province and we will meet her on the 1st of September to fetch our new nanny. I am worried for my daughter though because I know how much she is used to her old nanny. But we will cross the bridge when we get there.

Meanwhile, let me enjoy this moment first as I am really excited already to see my nanny leaves.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.