0

I once dream of being a flight attendant

Posted by abie on 8:13 AM in
When I was a little girl, my dream was to attend a flight attendant school because I dream to have a flight attendant career. The mother of my best friend is a flight attendant and every time she goes to work, I often see her so well dressed and very good looking and so I thought that she has a wonderful and prestigious career. Plus she gets to travel all around the world and sometimes her family also gets to travel with her. And so when I was a kid, I always dreamed of being one.

But I think God has a different plan for me. I am working now as a Systems Administrator in one of the embassies here in our country. I have been in this job for seven years now. And I may say, even if I was not able to fulfill my dream of having a flight attendant career, I am enjoying my job now in the Information Technology field.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.