0

Another Investment

Posted by abie on 12:15 PM in
My husband has been going crazy lately deciding what investment we can take next now that our housing loan is already finished. First he wants to purchase another property, then he saw a commercial area and he wants to turn it into a restaurant, and then he wants to develop our property in Bulacan and turn it into a resort. So now he is really confuse as to where we can invest our money.

He doesn’t know that I have been doing some readings about gold investment from the site of United States Gold Bureau and I learned that buying gold coins is a very good investment. Gold is an asset that doesn’t depreciate in time so our investment is safe with gold. It is also universally accepted so we can easily convert it to cash if we need to.

I presented what I gathered to my husband and have asked me to contact the experienced hard asset professionals of United States Gold Bureau so we can get started with our first gold investment.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.