0

Our Sunday

Posted by abie on 10:52 PM in ,
Another weekend is almost over but tomorrow will be another busy Sunday for us. Hubby will drop by at our house in Bulacan again to check on the progress of the clean up of the garden that he contracted last week. He said that he will be leaving early so we can attend the 2 PM mass of hubby’s brother at Megamall as we have to meet up with him also for some of the things that he needs to talk to with Howell. Then after mass, we will be going to Greenhills with my sister to do some shopping. I badly need to buy new office clothes because my old ones still doesn’t fit me and I am sure it will take months before I will be able to wear my old clothes again. We don’t plan to stay there for a long time as we need to go home early too as Cobi will be joining us and I still have a lot of pending work to finish tomorrow.

I just wish that we will be able to accomplish our entire itinerary tomorrow so it will be one productive weekend for us.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.