0

Excited Much: John Mayer Concert

Posted by abie on 10:53 PM in
I need to do a research about hgh human growth hormone as this was recommended by our family doctor for my mom but before I do that, I just need to make this post as I am really so excited about it.

On October 1, we will be watching the concert of John Mayer at SM Mall of Asia concert grounds. We were able to get the tickets at discounted price since they offered an early bird promo for tickets purchased before September 10. But it was a real challenge for us in getting the tickets.

September 8, my sister and I went to SM San Lazaro to buy the tickets but unfortunately the system of Ticketnet is offline, thus they can’t issue tickets. So I just called Ticketnet that night to make reservations as we are afraid that the tickets will be sold out. By September 9, we went back again to SM San Lazaro but their printer is not working so they can’t issue tickets again. My sister and I think that it is the system of SM San Lazaro who has a problem and so I told her to try getting our tickets at SM Manila instead. So my sister wake up early on September 10 and went to SM Manila with her boyfriend and finally, she was able to get our tickets.

My sister, her boyfriend, me, Howell, my cousin Tessa and my friend Dennis will be watching the concert together and we are all so excited.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.