0

New Business for Our Parents

Posted by abie on 10:23 PM in
Since my sideline is really doing well, I have talked to my brother as I want to put up a business for my parents so they will have an additional source of income. I initially thought of putting up a Cellphone Accessory store for them since my brother can help them out because he is always at our cellphone store in Greenhills. My brother said that it can be a good business since they only need a small start up capital.

My brother also suggested putting up a laptop store. We actually sell second hand laptops in our cell phone store now but demands are increasing and so my brother wanted to put up a separate store just for the laptop but he still needs additional capital. That is why when he learned that I want to put up a business for my parents, he immediately thought of the laptop business so we can share the capital.

Our target is to be able to start with the business by November just in time for the Christmas season. I hope this business goes well too like our cellphone store as this will be a good source of income for my parents who are now both retired and is just busy taking care of their grand children.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.