0

Desperate

Posted by abie on 1:40 PM in , , ,
Can you recommend the safest diet pills that work. I am still breastfeeding so I am looking for a way to loose weight without posing harm to Cobi. I also delivered via Caesarean section so I am not sure if I can go back to the gym already to work out.

I am really desperate to loose weight. It has been almost three months already and I haven’t shed even one single pound. But now that I am back at work, I am hoping that I will start loosing weight because I don’t eat as often now as compared to when I was just at home when all I do for almost the whole day is just eat. Plus add to that the daily stress that I get when commuting to and from work and my daily exercise in doing my work, so hopefully I will start to loose weight soon.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.