0

For Tomorrow

Posted by abie on 12:16 AM in , ,
It will be one busy Saturday for us again. Here is a line up of our itinerary for tomorrow:

• Bela will have a ballet class at St. Scholastica in the morning
• Howell will have to go to the office to work overtime
• Bela will have a swimming class in the afternoon
• Howell will try to drop by one of his clients for his sideline while Bela is having her class
• I need to drop by at Glorietta 5 to check on something (wink, wink)
• We will drop by at Greenhills after as I need to help my brother with something.

Just thinking about it makes me feel tired already. Plus Bela and I might need to take the public transportation on our way home from her ballet class if Howell will not be able to finish his work after Bela’s class. But at least I will get to spend some quality time with Bela as this is my last weekend before I go back to work.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.