0

Portland Computer Repair Rocks

Posted by abie on 10:27 PM in
I was able to sleep early that night but then I as awaken by a call from my mom. She was panicking as she can’t access her files from her computer and when she did a virus scan, she found out that her PC has a virus.

Of course I want to help my mom but sometimes after a long day of troubleshooting servers and PC at work, I just want to rest instead of doing some troubleshooting again at home. So I hooked my mom up with Portland computer repair.

My mom wants to call on me every time she has computer problems because she is scared to call professionals as she knows nothing about PC repair and so she is scared because she doesn’t know how to explain her problems. But she will not feel this if she will consult Portland pc repair because they always speak to their clients in layman’s terms so their client will clearly understand the problem.

Portland computer support is also the best when it comes to virus as they know how to removes viruses, malware, and spyware so they can help my mom in cleaning her PC from virus so she can recover her files. They also do phone and onsite support.

My mom is really happy as she now knows someone who can help her with her PC problems.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.