0

Cake & Party Supplies: Bela's 5th Bday

Posted by abie on 11:52 PM in ,
It is September already and this means I only have a few months left before Bela’s fifth birthday party. It will just be a simple and small celebration this time for our close friends, relatives and classmates. Bela just requested that she wanted to have a Princess Tea Party with her friends from school so we decided to throw her a simple party with the party theme that she wants.

Before, by this time, I already booked all the suppliers that I need for the party and have ordered all the party supplies that I need online. But since I got busy preparing for Cobi’s Baptism, my preparation for Bela’s party was put on hold. I was only able to go back to my party preparations last month. So far I have booked the following already:

• Magician
• Kiddie Salon
• Balloon Artist
• Venue

The only thing that is left for me to book is the cake supplier and I have to order the other party supplies like tableware, goody bag, balloons, and toys for the game prizes.

I am really on a tight budget for this party so I am really thankful that I found suppliers that are within my budget and I discovered Partypro.com where I can get my party supplies at discounted and bulk prices.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.