0

See You Tomorrow John Mayer

Posted by abie on 12:15 AM in
Tomorrow will be the John Mayer concert that I will be watching together with my cousin Tessa, my sister VJ and her boyfriend Ronie, my friend Dennis and my hubby. I am so excited and I can’t wait to see John Mayer perform live. He is really one of those artist that I love and won’t get tired listening to.

It is raining now and PAGASA is saying that there is a low pressure area in the Mindanao region but we are hoping that it will be a good weather tomorrow as the concert will be held at the Mall of Asia open concert grounds.

I will be off from work at 1:30 PM and concert starts at 8 PM so I will fetch my daughter first before finally meeting with my cousin and sister to watch the concert. I am sure this concert will be a blast and I really can’t wait.

Excited much!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.