0

3rd Birthday Plans for Bela

Posted by abie on 1:24 AM in ,
I am still undecided as to what I will do on Bela’s 3rd birthday. I initially wanted to have a school party as we will celebrate her birthday in Hong Kong as a family so I just wanted a simple celebration for her 3rd birthday. But when I inquired from TU, they informed me that they can only allot 30-45 minutes for Bela’s birthday celebration. So I suddenly had second thoughts.

Now here are my options:

1. Bring food and cake at Toddlers Unlimited then have a small party at Jollibee with our close friends and relatives and another party at the orphanage.

2. A Safari theme party at our chosen venue with magicians or other performers and just invite Bela’s classmates and teachers together with our friends and relatives then have another party at the orphanage.
3. Party at the orphanage and a simple celebration at home.

Tomorrow, I plan to visit Jollibee in Blue Wave and the play area in MOA. Hopefully I can decide after that as I think I am already running late for preparations if want to push through with plan number 2.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.