0

Cooking Is Not Really My Thing

Posted by abie on 7:22 PM in , ,
Since today is Friday, I am thinking of some cool plans for this weekend with hubby and my daughter Bela. Honestly, I really want to relax and have a nice trip since we haven’t seen hubby for 3 weeks and I bet Bela wants to have some great bonding with her dad as well.

It seems like I want to go to Tagaytay but I don’t think the weather is good for us to travel. So maybe, we can just go somewhere near like the mall and there we can have our lunch or dinner together or maybe we can just stay at home and I’ll try to cook some delicious foods for hubby and Bela.

Well, I think cooking is a great idea but unfortunately, I don’t know how to cook. I know that’s the biggest problem. I will definitely need the help of my mom or my aunt so I will be able hubby and prepare a nice dinner for them. Honestly, I am so not used into cooking that’s why I don’t know if I should still push through with this plan of staying at home and cook.

I think by now, I should learn how to cook. Can anyone give me an idea on how to start this cooking thing?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.