0

Bela and Her Musical Instruments

Posted by abie on 6:50 PM in , ,
Last 2 weeks, Bela and I attended a luau party. It was a very nice party and they got a perfect venue that was really great for a luau party. The party started at around 3:00 pm. First, they played different games and then after that, foods were served. After the guests were done eating, the puppet show started followed by the bubble show. The kids were really having fun during the entire program except for my daughter.

Bela was not that interested with the different shows made by the performers. Maybe because she had seen those for so many times during her own parties and other previous parties that we attended. Instead, she enjoyed the different instruments that were displayed at one corner of the venue as part of the decorations for the party’s theme. She stayed there for a very long period of time and she even tried to play the instruments. She really enjoyed playing the djembe drums and she kept on telling me that it is the same as the one she had at home.

Too bad I was not able to take some pictures since I was so busy chatting with my friends that I haven’t seen for so long.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.