0

Howell and His Things

Posted by abie on 8:30 PM in ,
Hubby is very fond of collecting stuffs like action figures, magazines, posters and much more. He even started collecting different kinds of currencies, coins and some presidential dollars and he’s planning to place everything in a frame. He does have a plenty of them at home and sometimes, he gets so irritated and annoyed whenever other people touches his stuffs without his permission. He’s just too organized especially with his toys. He doesn’t want to mess every single detail of his things which made me think that he’s starting to become an obsessive compulsive person.

Honestly, sometimes I find it hard to understand the reason behind this kind of hobby. I mean, why do people have to spend money for expensive toys, action figures and other collectibles yet all they do is to display them without taking it out from their boxes? I find it sometimes weird because for me, toys are meant to be played. But then again, I learned to understand hubby and in fact, sometimes, I am the one who insist him to buy some collectibles.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.