0

coffee break ver. 1.28

Posted by abie on 11:36 PM in

How much sleep is enoughto keep you rejuvenated for the next day?

I used to be a sleep addict too. I remember when I was still single, I can sleep until 3 or 4 PM without lunch and breakfast. I will only get out of bed because my mom has been knocking at my room to wake me up so I can at least have my late lunch. So that is literally more than 12 hours of sleep and that is what I need to keep me rejuvenated for the next day.

But things changed since I became a mom. Now I’m used to sleeping around 1 or 2 Am and I have to wake up around 6 AM to prepare to go to work. I did have a hard time adjusting to this new sleeping schedule but after a while, having only 3-4 hours of sleep is already enough for me to keep me rejuvenated for the next day.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.