0

coffee break ver. 1.25

Posted by abie on 1:03 AM in

IMG_8960


So I was asked by Jan, what I love most about getting married. First is the thought that we are now one, that whatever happens, as long as we have the love and respect for each other, then he will always be mine and I am always his. The thought that I have someone whom I can always rely on to through thick and thin. The feeling of security as he hubby is always there to protect and take care of us. The feeling that every morning as I open my eyes, he is the first person that I see. The feeling that I have someone who will love me undonditionally.

Like what Jan has said, the list can go on and on and all I want to say is that I am happy that I married Howell.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.