0

No US Vacation for this year

Posted by abie on 12:40 PM in
Howell was asking me the other night if I will allow him to go on training again this September to the US since he saw a an opening for a training course that he can apply. He said that we can even go with him.

The last time that I went to the US was four years ago and I really, really wanted to visit my friends again there. Howell said that we don't have to worry about booking one of those San Francisco Hotels as it is covered by the company and there would be no problem if we stay in his hotel. But September is just a couple of months away and I don’t think we are ready financially for that trip. I even already booked for our airfare for our Hong Kong trip this coming November so I don’t think we would be really able to raise funds for that September US trip. Plus I might have to look for Thailand hotels too as Howell needs to go there by November also as the certification exam that he has to take is only available in Thailand.

I guess we already have enough travel planned for this year. I’m sure there would be more opportunity for us to go to the US, maybe even better when Bela is a little old enough to appreciate the trip. So for now, I just have to look for Hong Kong hotels as we just have to settle for Hong Kong instead of US for now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.