1

Howell’s artistic side

Posted by abie on 12:30 AM in
I really haven’t blog much about it, but my husband is one imaginative and artistic person. I remember when we were still dating, instead of giving flowers for special occasion; he would do his own piece of art work. Before he made an art work displaying my name made form diskettes, mouse balls and data cables. Then he also made an abstract painting as his gift for me for mother’s day. He has a lot of great ideas and I think this is one of his ways to relieve his stress.

And so when we fetched him from the office this afternoon, he is carrying with him an old dart board. I thought he will use it to play dart at home and I never thought that he would ever use it as a canvass for his new art project. But I was wrong. Look what he did with it. (You can read his story about it here.)


It is just a test on how it will look as he plans to paint the dart board with light colors and draw a web too so it will highlight Spiderman.

1 Comments


wow, galing naman ni howell! talagang creative and may telent sya ha..kaya nga naiingit ako pag may party kayo kay bela, laki tipid mo kasi si howell artist mo sa lahat (inivte,tarp, give-aways etc..) pati production kaya pa! pwede na i-biz talaga. hahaha! :)

re: sam's party, yup july din ako start party plans..usually, naghahanap na ako ng venue and give my downpayment.

I am thinking of Mc Do na siguro ... nakausap ko na and allowed naman ako to bring : tarp, balloons, give-aways, cake basta I will sign their waiver. Problem ko, medyo limited lang time ... 2 hrs. Kaya napapa-isip ako mag rent nf clubhouse.

Hmmm...bahala na! I am sure may update ako by next month. Hahaha! Re; supplier, yes please.. ano entertainment ba ito? di pa ako nakapag-magic show...baka yan gawin ko :)

Re: kitchen krafts..nice yun cake, lollies and cupcakes dito. Pick up mo samat, shaw blvd lang. Will forward the number later, nasa isa phone ko yun number eh. Hehehe!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.