0

Friday Night – Gimik Night – Bonding Time with Hubby & Bela

Posted by abie on 12:03 AM in
After our video camera hunt at Greenbelt this afternoon, I went to Landmark to buy some stuff that we will need for our Singapore trip – toiletries, Bela’s diaper, Bela’s milk, etc while Howell and Bela stayed at Music One to check on the DVDs on sale. It was already late when I finished my shopping and as I passed by the Greenbelt area to meet Howell and Bela, I noticed that the Greenbelt restaurants and bars are already packed with teenagers and office workers. It suddenly brings back those days when I party till the crack of dawn. LOL.

I haven’t been in the Greenbelt area for a long time now and it is still busy and crowded specially on a Friday night which is a gimik night. I may have miss those times where I can stay up all night and party but I guess I am over that stage now and a quite evening with hubby and Bela would be the best way for me to spend my evenings. And I love it.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.