0

On trainings, travel, family and vacation

Posted by abie on 12:24 AM in ,
A good friend of mine will be going to Canada this coming October for a six weeks training. She has been asking me for details on the airfare and the expenses since her husband and daughter is planning to follow her there during the last few weeks of her training so they can have a vacation in Canada.

At the moment she is still having second thoughts if she will let her husband and daughter follow her there as it will be a tough training and she has to pass the exams after the training, otherwise she will be demoted to a lower position so she really wants to concentrate. But on the other hand, six weeks of being away from her family would be difficult to bear also and she is thinking that she won’t be able to concentrate as well if she gets home sick.

If she will ask me, I really can’t stand even just a day without Howell and Bela and so next time I will go on training, I will definitely ask them to tag along with me. I remember, the last time I went to Canada for training, Howell followed me there as she knows that I will be really home sick if he won’t follow. So we are really saving up as early as now since I might have a training come 2009 or 2010 so they will definitely go with me and we will try one of those Orlando vacations too after my training in Canada.

So to my good friend, my advice would be to book your husband and your daughter’s flight so they can follow you there in Canada. So aside from giving you moral support for your exam, you can have a great vacation after your training with your family.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.