0

coffee break ver. 1.29

Posted by abie on 11:59 PM in
For this week's coffee break question:

What's in your everyday bag?

I often receive this question from my husband, my sister and my mom because they say that my bag is so heavy. It’s like I am carrying a big rock inside it.

So what’s in my everyday bag? I am the type of person who likes to carry a big bag around since I carry with me a lot of stuffs:
* A big wallet which contains all my credit cards, membership cards, ATM cards, and even calling cards
* Perfume and my Oil Mist
* Umbrella
* All my bills that are due for the month and even some bills from the past months (I only intend to bring my bills due for the month but I always forget to leave the past months bills at home or I am often times too lazy to clean up my bag that’s why I sometimes end up carrying a few months bills on my bag)
* Small notebook where I list my to do list
* Palm Pilot where I store my Excel files like my credit card spending, my monthly budget, my leave records, etc
* Cellphone and charger
* Kikay kit – which only contains a press powder, mirror and a lipstick that I rarely use
* USB thumb drive and DISA Card
* Keys
* St Jude Novena book

I never imagine my bag contains this much stuff. No wonder it is that heavy. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.