2

Havaianas Fever

Posted by abie on 8:08 PM in ,

I’m just curious. Why do people go crazy with Havaianas? Isn’t it just an ordinary slipper? What makes it different from other slippers which are definitely cheaper than Havaianas? Why do people are so eager to buy at least one pair? Is it because it’s the latest fashion? Or they just love the feeling of having one?

I have to be honest. My daughter owns 3 pairs of havs and I was the one who bought it. But I am not so addicted to it that't why 3 pairs are enough for her. But unlike my sister, she is one of the Havaianas collectors. She now has 7 pairs. 4 Top, 2 Joy and her latest was the Flash Ethnic which is a limited edition. She’s still planning to buy some more and I’m just wondering, why does she have to buy different designs when literally, the styles are quite the same. I mean, it’s just flip flops. Why does she have to spend a lot of money for just a simple flip flop? Yes, it is a big trend nowadays but I don’t find it too fashionable, like what others may think.

Maybe, I’m just not so used with flip flops that’s why I can’t understand people who are so addicted to Havaianas. I would rather spend my money to buy clothes. I think, that will be more fashionable and very practical.

2 Comments


hi abie!

baka maganda kasi paa nila kaya ok lang naka flip flops hehe

mejo tagulan na rin, mahirap mag slippers at maputik :p

ingat palagi and enjoy sa sing!! :D


Abie!!! Wee!! I'm here... Finally naka bloghop ulit. It's been weeks! Anyway, I'm quite puzzled like you. I am a fan of flipflops (even though di kagandahan ang toes ko.. LOL) but once everybody started wearing them, I lost interest na. And besides there are a lot of other "tsinelas" alternatives. Billabong and Roxy are more comfortable. And like what Kitts said, tag ulan na..."eeew kung puro putik naman our toes". Bwahahahaha!

Happy weekend!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.