0

“You know you love me. XOXO. Gossip Girl”.

Posted by abie on 12:05 AM in

These are some of the famous lines from the T.V series Gossip Girl. I’ve heard about this for so many times especially from my sister and cousin who are very hooked in this series. All I know about this is that the story revolves around a group of teenagers and the different gossips hurled at Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf who happens to be best of friends and the main cast of this series. As early as their age, they become more aware when it comes to dealing with relationship problems but still, they can manage to keep up their good work in their academics.

The first time I saw one of the episodes was when my sister was watching it in DVD. I actually got interested when I saw some episodes and I’m planning to have some time to watch the whole season. I’m really looking forward to have a DVD marathon of the current season so that I will not be aloof anymore every time my sister and my cousin are talking about this.

I’m really excited to watch it and find out the reason behind their addiction and admiration in this T.V series.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.