0

House parties

Posted by abie on 11:42 PM in , ,
It was my mother’s 83rd birthday last Sunday and we had a small get together at our house. Every time there is a family occasion like this, all of my relatives are present from my aunts and uncles including their wives and husbands to all of my grandmother’s grand children so you can just imagine how many people are in the house.

And since it was also the match between Manny Pacquio and David Diaz, my husband’s family was also in our house to watch the match since we subscribed to a pay per view of the match to our cable provider. So my family plus my husband’s family means that our house was really packed. Even the kitchen bar stools were used so everybody can have a sit. Those who are not interested to watch the Pacquio – Diaz match, like my father and my two aunts, preferred to stay at the garage while the rest of my relatives and in laws watch the game in the living room. So we have to place plastic chairs and counter stools at the garage so they have something to sit on.

It was a great family get together and a perfect timing since my relatives where able to spend some time with my in laws too. So even though our house was a total chaos after the party, my husband and I were happy as we were able to make everybody happy. But we both agreed that we need to upgrade our home furniture and think of a way to make additional seating in our house especially if there is a party.

I was doing some reading and I discovered that bar stools is the answer to our problem. It can even spruce up the interior design of our house while providing additional seating if ever we host another party. And the best part is, there are a lot of discount bar stools that I can choose from which will match the interior design of our house.

My aunt will be celebrating her birthday next month and we better have these bar stools before her birthday so our house will be ready for another party.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.