7

Weekend Snapshot # 8 - We Love Bowling

Posted by abie on 10:03 PM in

After our small get together yesterday to celebrate my grand mother’s 83rd birthday, we (me, hubby, my sister and my two cousins) decided to go bowling.

It has been a long while now since we last played. Bowling is one of our favorite bonding time since all of us (well not so much for me) are avid bowling fanatics. My daughter even had her first try with this sport and she loves it (although she was a little scared at first with the loud sound that the bowling ball makes when she tried to roll it on the lane).

But we had fun. I played one game only since Bela got bored already after finishing one round so I have to take care of her while my two cousins, hubby and my sister played for a second round.

Hope we can this more often and I’m sure Bela will be a good player like her dad someday.

7 Comments

Anonymous says:

wow..bowling. i never play bowling in real :D always in PC...lol

Visit me in here


fun...and fun...

Mine in here and here Thanks


wow
bowling

teka, bakit parang iba mga kasama mo dito?
nyahaha

wish me luck
first exam ko bukas d2!


That's a lot of fun!

Anonymous says:

oh that was fun! ingat lang kay baby...hahaha! ang cute!


looks like it was fun! I'm sure!


I don't think I've ever bowling in my life, but fear not I will have a taste of it this Sunday as we're going to play some bowling on a friend's daughter's birthday :D

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.