0

Hello Everyone

Posted by abie on 11:48 PM in
I’m sorry if I have no real post lately. Nothing much is keeping me busy these past few days as it is just work – home for me during weekdays and Bela and I normally just stay at home during weekends.

You see I don’t know how to drive so I have to rely on my dad to drive us if we need to go somewhere. Like tomorrow, we will be attending a party and I still haven’t talked to him about driving us there.

I intend to take driving lessons before Howell left since I experience the same problem on relying on somebody to drive us the last time Howell was away. But you know, I kept postponing and postponing it until it is time for him to leave again and I still haven’t taken my driving lessons.

Oh well, maybe I’m just not really up to driving for myself and I enjoy the feeling that someone is always doing for me. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.