0

Tags and Memes - Utang muna

Posted by abie on 9:41 PM in
I know I owe a lot of tags and memes from all of you guys. But up to know my Internet is still down so I can’t access the Internet while at home. I am also swamped with office work that’s why I can’t blog even on my lunch break.

After making numerous calls to SMART, they promise that an engineer will be visiting our house on the 27th to check on our antenna as they now suspect that it is the antenna that has the problem. (For three days, they have been reasoning that it is the base station that has a problem and now that it is fix, they are saying that it could be the antenna).

Hopefully I will get my connection soon so I can start doing all your tags and memes.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.