0

Gift Shopping

Posted by abie on 6:27 PM in ,
I was chatting with my good friend last night and she is asking me for gift suggestions for the birthday of her mom. I love giving gifts for every occasion. My relatives even call me the Santa Claus in the family as I always have gifts for everybody for every occasion.

So I got all excited too when she asked for my suggestion and we both started to search online for the perfect birthday gift for her mom. She said that her mom loves bags, clothes and accessories but she decided that she will give her mom a watch instead since her mom already has a wide collection of bags and accessories already.

She showed me the site of bvlgari watches and we both agreed that she should buy her mom’s watch here. They have a wide collection of nice ladies watches which she thinks would be perfect for her mom. I bet she will really have a hard time deciding which watch design to select. All the watches from the diamond, dress, and complication collection of Bvlgari are so nice that I myself got confuse as to what to suggest to my friend.

So good luck girl. You have a good sense of style so your mom would surely love whichever watch you decide to buy.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.