0

Blog Readability Test

Posted by abie on 11:33 AM in
I was tagged by Big Eyed Gal, Vien and Chat. Thanks for this girls.

This is the level of education required to understand my blog:

blog readability test


Movie Reviews

Ok, when I found out of the result, I just can’t believe it. LOL. I better improve my writing skills.
Here are the rules:
1. Check out your Blog Readability Test here then post it.
2. (OPTIONAL) Stop asking yourself regarding the results of the test (LOL!)
3. Add your blog from the list together with the results.4. Tag as many friends you like.1. Big Eyed Gal - High School 2. The Chronic Shopper - Elementary 3. Vital Sighs - Genius 4. Our Journey to Life - High School

I'm tagging: Jody, Peachy and Thea


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.