0

5th Day with no Internet

Posted by abie on 12:31 AM in , ,
It is the fifth day today that I don’t have an Internet connection and since I really need to go online, I have to find a way so I can connect to the net while at home.

At first I planned on going to Starbucks before going home and do all my things that I need to do online there. But aside from the fact that it is not cheap, I would rather want to go home to my daughter. Good thing I was able to share my Internet problem with one of my colleague and she suggested that I use my cellphone instead to connect to the net. And so I inquired at Smart, I was put on hold for like 20 minutes but I was able to get the answer I am looking for.

So right now, I am using my cellphone to go online. Although it is a little sluggish, at least I can go online once in a while and I think I can stand this speed until tomorrow (hoping that my Internet connection will be restored tomorrow).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.