1

Need help on wedding preparations

Posted by abie on 9:43 PM in ,
I need your help guys. A good friend of mine will be getting married in two months and has asked for my help in looking for cheap wedding favors.

I love wedding preparations that is why I got really excited when my friend asked me to help her for her wedding. But it has been four years since I prepared for my won wedding so I am a little out of the loop when it comes to new trends on weddings.

They like something personalize and something that reflects their personality as a couple. I already have some ideas in mind but these are the wedding favors that are in when I was still preparing for my wedding so I am not really sure if my ideas are still the “IN” thing now. I will be checking out the bookstore too and check on bridal magazines so I can get more ideas. Do you have any suggestions, guys?

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi, ms. Abbie. I'm one of the soon-to-be brides this year, and still looking for the best souvenir for my guests. i was inspired by your souvenir coins, it is very impressive. would deeply appreciate if you could give me your supplier.
Thanks.
-lhen

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.