1

Baby Talk

Posted by abie on 10:42 AM in ,
I juts got a text message from my sister in-law and she just shared with me the good news that she is pregnant again. Since Howell is not here, I immediately send him an email to let him know of the good news. We are so happy for them as we know that they wanted to give their son a baby sister. (They are hoping that it will be a girl this time).

The next question that my sister in law asked me is when we will have our second baby too. (I know this question is coming). Last time, I got pregnant just two months ahead of her so she was hoping that I would get pregnant too now that she is pregnant again.

Actually, my husband already wants a second baby but it is me who is postponing it. My daughter is just 2.7 years old and it is only now that she doesn’t demand that much attention as compared when she is still younger. So I wanted to enjoy this moment a bit. And I would love to do more things with my daughter first like traveling, which I think would be difficult because we would want to give as much attention and as much time for our second baby when he or she comes.

I promised my husband that I will agree for a second baby next year after one more out of the country travel. Since he is the ever supportive and understanding husband, he gave in to my request. He said that I should start looking for Cheap holidays in one of the popular resort destinations or just a getaway in any Asian destination so we can start with our baby making soon next year after this travel.

1 Comments


wow

baby making talaga?
hehe

alis na ako
i haven't even packed

hay...

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.