0

Addicted

Posted by abie on 12:01 AM in ,
It’s always been a hobby for me to take pictures and videos of my daughter because I want to have a remembrance of her childhood memories in the future. These also allow me to see the development of my child as she grows up and by doing these, I can somehow identify the strengths and weaknesses of my daughter as time pass by.

IMG_0071

IMG_0065

IMG_5681

Peek-a-boo Dad

At times, I only use my mobile phone because our digital camera is not always available since it is being used by my hubby for his business. My mobile phone uses a 256mb micro sd but I think, the capacity is still not enough to handle many pictures and other profiles of my daughter because I’m now really addicted to capture every moments of my princess Bela. That’s the main reason why I’m planning to upgrade my phone’s memory so I can save more files and even different applications such as music and games.

This can be a lot of fun and excitement for me since I’ll be able to share more of my daughter’s and family’s memories.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.