0

Still no Internet

Posted by abie on 9:42 PM in

I still don’t have Internet connection. Yes, it’s been four days now and Smart still hasn’t restored my connection. I have been calling them since Sunday morning and every time I called them, they always give me a generic answer “Ma’am our engineers are already looking at your problem and we will try to restore your connection as soon as possible. Please monitor your connection within 24 hours.”

I keep telling them that I badly need my Internet connection but I guess even if I call them three times a day everyday since Sunday, it still didn’t work as I am still offline as of this writing. I even have to go to a Gloria Jeans the other day to go online and check on my emails.

I just wish that they will be able to restore my connection soon.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.