0

My life as an employee

Posted by abie on 2:07 PM in
Do you like doing stats? If you will ask me, I just hate it. Imagine I have to record all the technical support that I did for the day then I have to enumerate the all the steps that I did to solve the problem, plus I have to indicate how many minutes I spend in doing it.

They said that they need these data for management purposes and to gauge also if we are overworked or not or if we are over staffed. I was staring at my file where I have a bulleted list of the technical support that I did for the day and just looking at it makes me feel lazy already.

But then, I have no choice. I have to do it otherwise my boss might reprimand me if I don’t do it. So I spent almost 3 hours yesterday to input all the data and I am down to two more days of data which hopefully I can finish by Monday. And I was really happy since I was able to meet my quota of at least 5 hours of technical support per day.

Oh well, so now you know a little about how my life is as an employee.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.