2

It’s All About You and Me

Posted by abie on 11:58 PM in
I was tagged by Kelly.

RULES:
1. add your blog/s to the list. feel free to add all your other blogs. it’s okay if you only post these questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. get back to ME {refers to YEN} and i’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here! yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!
3. tag as many friends online you know. but you don’t need to be tagged in order to join.

QUESTIONS:
1. when you buy a greeting card, are the words or the picture more important to you? Words

2. what’s your favorite kind of cake? Betty’s Chocolate Cake and Costa Brava’s Cakes

3. do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? I’m not the creative type of person so I always buy gifts for people.

4. what’s your favorite holiday? Christmas

5. are you going on holiday this year? if so, where? Singapore and Hong Kong

6. what was the best party you’ve ever been to? Bela’s 1st and 2nd Birthday party specially her parties at the orphanage

7. if you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like? Perfect! It had glitches but for me it was perfect because on that day, I married the man that I truly love

8. what’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you? When he proposed.

9. what’s your favorite girl’s name? I’ve more than a few: Ysabela, Margrette, Sophia, Alessandra

10. what’s your favorite boy’s name? Aidan

11. which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Hugh Jackman

12. which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Angelina Jolie

13. which male celebrity do you think is attractive? Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman,

14. what is your best character trait? I’m organized.

15. what is your worst habit? I’m a negative thinker and I worry about a lot of things

I am tagging Peachy, Em, Vien, Big Eyed Gal and Farah.


2 Comments


DONE sis!
http://www.mysomethingpurple.com/2008/06/abie-and-farah-tagged-me-thanks-girls.html

Anonymous says:

hi abie! anu pa ibang cake na masarap sa costa brava? we always ordered caramel cake lng kse

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.