0

Bela’s Class Today

Posted by abie on 9:36 PM in ,
Bela almost didn’t make it to class today according to my mom. They left late for school as the technician for my brother’s car called my dad to inform him that the steering rack that he ordered has arrived. This means that my dad has to bring the car to the work shop for repair and my dad has to wait until it is finish.

My brother needs his car tomorrow so it really has to be sent for repair today. Good thing, the repair was done just before lunch time so they were able to leave the house around 12:45. And it is good also that my dad is a good driver and he knows a lot of shortcuts so they were able to arrive at Toddlers Unlimited just in time for Bela’s 1:30 class. They were even early for class so Bela was able to play at the romp area for a bit before the class started.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.