0

Our monthly household expenses

Posted by abie on 12:10 AM in
I was checking on Farah’s site for the tag the she passed to me and thought of answering this one first. She got it from Aggie’s page too and I think this is one of the topics discussed in n@w .

How many sq meters is your place, and how many people live there?
I’m not really sure also of the exact measurements of our house as hubby is not here to help me with answer this but I think we have a big house (big enough for all four of us - me, hubby, Bela and yaya). It is a two storey house with 2 bog bedrooms and one small room which our yaya occupies.

How much is your electricity bill monthly?
* Water? P100 – P120 plus an additional P300 for our drinking water (we order mineral water)
* Electricity - P4500 average monthly

Other utilities?
* House Rent – P8000
* Internet - P999 (SMART Bro)
* Mobile Phone Plans – P1800 for me and P800 for hubby
* Fuel/Gas – Hubby is the one paying for the gas and I think he consumes P6000 for the gas
* LPG – P690 as of the latest purchase
* Sky Cable - P550 (It is supposed to be P1100 but I split the bill with my next door neighbor since we share our cable connection. LOL)* Maids (one) – P3500
Groceries? Market?* Groceries- P6000 – P7000 monthly
* Milk – P3600 monthly
* Pampers – P1000 monthly (I wish Bela is potty trained already)
* Rice – Included in our groceries
* We still have a housing loan and there goes a big chunk of hubby’s salary – P34000

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.