0

Trip to PTA

Posted by abie on 12:33 AM in
In just a couple of days, we will be leaving for our Singapore trip and I just realized now that I have to go to the Philippine Tourism Authority to get Bela’s Travel Tax Exemption Certificate so we will get 50% discount for the Travel Tax. That’s big saving considering that the travel tax costs P1620.

We are holiday on July 1 so I can go there early in the morning. The last time I went there was for our Hong Kong travel and I didn’t have any problems in getting the certificate. I spent I think two hours in the PTA office since after filing for the exemption, I have to wait since the certificate will be processed and released right away. At least I don’t have to go back there for another day to pick up the certificate. Hope the process is still the same.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.