0

Working at Home

Posted by abie on 8:38 PM in
I was planning to spend time with my daughter this weekend but then I was assigned by my boss to do my office works this Saturday. I was a bit frustrated but the good thing is I don’t have to go to our office and I was allowed to finish all my duties at home. Although I am busy doing my works, I’m still enjoying my day with our princess Bela.

As I was doing my office works, my computer suddenly shut down. I was really worried since I was not able to save some files that I’ve been working on for several hours in my flash drive. When I opened the computer, I was so devastated because some files were gone and obviously I need to work on it again so I can submit all the works on Monday.

I tried to check the problem and scrounged for the possible solutions to what has happened. My computer memory has crashed down and I think it’s because of so many applications that were installed before. Some contains viruses and the bad thing is I was not able to upgrade the antivirus since we normally use our laptop.

I still have loads of stuffs to work on so I guess it’s time to reformat our computer so I can start working again. I really have to do this even if it will take for a couple of hours so that things like this will never happen again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.