0

Fine art master

Posted by abie on 12:36 AM in
Some months ago when I accompanied my daughter in her school field trip at children’s art museum, I was completely surprised and overwhelmingly amused by the ravishing changes that took place in it. Although most of the old exhibits were still among the display, I noticed the presence of some new portraits, sculptures and antiques recognized in world history with depicting mementoes which accordingly were transported or shipped with utmost care from foreign shores to find their place in this museum.

As I and other parents followed the group of our child on their journey in the museum, everyone particularly I was in complete admiration of the exquisite Fine Art Storage display that were masterfully culled and arranged by the most adroit persons abreast with all the nuances behind any work of art. The fine art collections of pictures and portraits on the walls chronicling the years are real eye catching that evolved so beautifully and aesthetically adorable which produced a delightful and refreshing ambiance close to paradise conveying an aura of happiness in this exuding modern life. I was even more enamored by the excellent choice for the perfect location of sculptures and antiques displays that even some of the nook and cranny were punctuated with art stuffs yet still sets a fantastic dazzling sight for every viewer’s eyes to see and creates a passion to deeply understand that the exciting world of art is filled with beauty that greatly emphasize the elegant splendors of everything that goes around it. It’s a real masterpiece work of the master of the game whose impeccable knowledge in the world of art is a reminiscent herald of a great connoisseurs.

The trip was such a beguiling experienced. On our way home I remembered I asked my daughter how she felt about the museum, but instead of replying she threw her query on me, “mom can you help me be a fine art artist”, sure baby sure I uttered her and we both wore a tingly smile.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.