0

New swimsuits for me

Posted by abie on 6:34 PM in ,
I know it is almost the rainy season already on our part of the world but my daughter still has five more sessions to go for her swimming lessons. We enrolled her in the middle of summer and she only goes to class once a week so she is still not finish even if it is the rainy season already.

Every time Bela goes to class, Howell was the one who goes with her to class. And since Howell is away, I am now Bela’s designated swimming buddy. Bela had a class this morning and it was only know that I discovered that my swimsuits are not in good condition already so I better go to the mall before next Saturday to buy a new swimsuit.

If I am sexy as them, I would choose to have these swimsuit styles



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.