0

Counting my blessings

Posted by abie on 12:44 AM in ,
I feel guilty. I was having a bad day the whole afternoon all because somebody made a comment that I did not like. And it really made me feel bothered the whole afternoon that I was really having a bad day and I was not able to finish much work.

And when I arrived home, my mom’s friend was at our house and she was crying when I saw her. From what I understand they are having problems with their teenage son. He is only 16 years old, he doesn’t want to go to school and he is a drug addict. My mom’s friend is crying and is asking for my mom’s help since they want to send their son to a drug rehab and they don’t have the money and the means to do it.

All of a sudden, I suddenly feel guilty. Here I am feeling that the world is against me while there are other people who are having a much bigger problem than what I am experiencing. This made me appreciate the blessings that I am receiving and it really made me realize that I am truly blessed.

Lesson learned. Everyday is a new blessing from God and we should never stop counting our blessings.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.