0

Frustrations

Posted by abie on 8:17 PM in ,
I can still remember the ROTC days of my sister when she was in her first year in college. She was really frustrated and very lazy to attend the class since she has to go to school on a Sunday morning wearing a tactical gear. She also told me that whenever they had classes, all they do was to sit at the field for almost 5 hours, under the heat of the sun. Even though they don’t have many things to do, it was still a very stressful day for her.

I can understand my sister’s situation because she is not really used to those kinds of activities but she doesn’t have any choice but to take up the course since it is a requirement and good thing, she survived.

I just can’t think of any reason why students have to undergo a military training. I mean, why do they have to require students especially girls to finish the course if it is not even in their field of interests and it is not related to their choice of career? I guess I’m just lucky because during my time, we were not required to do any military training at all.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.