1

Travel Preparations

Posted by abie on 12:59 AM in , ,
Howell left this afternoon with his family so they can stat their long journey to Bicol. He said that they will arrive there around 6 – 7 AM so they will go directly to church to hear mass that will be officiated by his brother.

I decided not to go with him since this is really a last minute plan that I was not able to file a leave last week. And since my boss is away on vacation leave, I did not want to just take a leave without his permission.

I know Howell really wanted me to go with him so I really feel guilty for not being able to join him and his family for this trip. (I hope you won’t feel bad about it dad. I promise I will make it up to you. Will an Optimus Prime Transformer action figure be enough to make up for it? I saw one on sale at allboardtoys. LOL).

But I think it is also good that I did not go with him as I was able to take care of some of the things that he needs to do before he leaves on Friday. Like I was able to prepare the laptop that he will be bringing. I have installed an anti virus software, install Microsoft updates, installed Yahoo Messenger and I have installed and tested the web cam. Then tomorrow I will be buying the medicines that he will be bringing like Paracetamol, Tuseran, etc.

I think everything is all set for Howell’s trip. It is me that is not ready for him leaving.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi there , i just happen to stumble upon this blog , liked your content, i have given u a link .. hope you gimme a link back.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.